Main menu

Pages

The Jennifer Burns Milton Friedman biography, and what should I ask her?

It is a wonderful book which I felt compelled to read in a single sitting on a long plane ride.  Full of surprises and revelations, and fascinating in its portrait of a rather catty and spiteful economics profession in earlier days.  And who knew that Aaron Director and Mark Rothko were good childhood friends?  Definitely one of the best books of the year.

Here is Jennifer Burns on Twitter.  Here is her home page.  Here is her soon to be released Milton Friedman biography.  Here is her 2009 Ayn Rand biography.  She is currently associate professor of history at Stanford.

I will be doing a Conversation with her.  So what should I ask her?

The post The Jennifer Burns Milton Friedman biography, and what should I ask her? appeared first on Marginal REVOLUTION.



Comments